All art reproduced here is copyrighted by me, Robin Kappy: please don't reproduce without my permission. To purchase art, please email me here: kappy "dot" art @ verizon "dot" net

Saturday, October 25, 2014

My Paintings on View at the Oyster Bay Historical Society

Two of my alla-prima plein air (painted on site) from the recent Teaching Studios of Art Annual Plein Air Competition at Sagamore Hill are currently on view at the Oyster Bay Historical Society through November 16th. I was honored to be one of 25 painters chosen for the event and one of my paintings was mentioned by the juror for it's merit during the award ceremonies! Please visit and see the exceptional paintings by the juror, Kenneth Salaz and the event participants.





1 comment:

Narender Godara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.